Easy to Carry— Battery comes with a hook so you can simply attach it to your backpack when in outdoor and it will soak up energy from sun. small and portable easy to use.
Cigarette Lighter — you don’t need prepare a cigar lighter if carry this battery.
Dual USB Ports — Two USB output can charge two devices at the same time, also compatible with most 5V USB-Charged devices such as iPhone, Kindles, Gopro Camera, GPS and Bluetooth Speaker.
LED Flashlight & SOS Flashlight–Built-in LED can be used as a torch, or as emergency lighting in darkness, the flashing light mode can be used as SOS.
Widely compatible –Compatible with iPhone Smart phones HTC Nexus GoPro Camera GPS Tablets and other 5V USB devices
Charging Status–4 LED status of charge indicators indicate the charging and discharging process.
Security Protection–Waterproof dust proof and shock-resistant, ideal for outside use. Long lifespan with more than 500 recharging times.
The solar panel is FCC, RoHS, CE certified. Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.
* Dual USB ports for iPhone Samsung Smartphones, Tablets and more
* Equipped with crystal silicone solar panel, can charged itself under sun
* Battery comes with a hook, easy to hold in your hand or hang anywhere your want
* Dual super bright LED light with 3 mode for emergency, steady light, strobe and SOS
* Waterdrop resistant dust proof and shock proof, ideal for outside use
* Cigarette lighting can ignite paper or leaf in field, get your way on the moving
* Battery type: Li-polymer
* Capacity: 15000mAh
* Solar Charger: Max.5V 200mAh
* Input: DC 5V/2A
* Output: DC 5V/1A; 5V2.1A
* Size: 162 x 80 x 20mm/ 6.42 x 3.15 x0.79inch
* Weight: 328g /11.5 oz
1 x Solar Charger
1 x USB Cable(not for iphone)
1 x User Manual
18-month guarantee from X-DRAGON
1. Solar charger is not a primary charging resource, so it takes about 50 hours to fully charge under strong sun; It is recommended to charge by wall charger, which only takes a few hours to fully charge
2.Please charge it under STRONG sunlight, do not charge it in cloudy day or the place through glass(e.g a window or car
3. Solar charging is designed for emergencies, not a primary source of charging due to the compact solar panel size and sunlight intensity, it could take 45 hours under direst strong light to fully charge(there are 7-8 hours of sunlight per day). So we highly recommend charge the solar charger via an adapter or computer, which only take a few hours
4. There are 4 lights, the first light means 0-25% battery left, the second is 25-50%, the third is 50-75%, and the fourth is 75-100%. Normally, it can reach 25% battery after 10 hours recharge under strong sunlight, so only the first light will on
5. Water drop is not problem, but it is not waterproof